We are steadily growing our open data collection and encourage you to use these data in your research.
You can download open data without applying to use it, but we would love to know if you do anything interesting with it, or if you need any help using it.
- Commercial and Retail Data (Glasgow Valuation Roll Data, Goad Plan Experian Data, Lothian Valuation Roll Data and Springboard’s Footfall Data)
- Education data (UCAS Data and Scottish Pupil Census Data)
- Geospatial data (Spatial Urban Indicators and LiDAR Earth Images)
- Health and social care data (Home Care Services Data)
- Housing data (Nestoria property listings data, Registers of Scotland data and Zoopla housing advertisement data)
- iMCD Project data (Household Survey, travel diary, GPS and Twitter data)
- Observations and Forecasts Data (Met Office Forecasts Data and Hourly Observations Data)
- Physical data (British Geological Survey ASK data - Greater Glasgow and the Clyde estuary and catchment areas from the CUSP project)
- Transport data (Cycling Scotland Data, Public Transport Availability Indicators Data and Strava Metro cycling app data)