We are steadily growing our open data collection and encourage you to use these data in your research.
You can download open data without applying to use it, but we would love to know if you do anything interesting with it, or if you need any help using it.
- iMCD Project data (Household Survey, travel diary, GPS and Twitter data)
- Geospatial data (Spatial Urban Indicators and LiDAR Earth Images)
- Transport data (Strava Metro cycling app data)
- Housing data (Nestoria and Zoopla housing advertisement data)
- Education data
- Health and social care data
- Physical data (British Geological Survey ASK data - Greater Glasgow and the Clyde estuary and catchment areas from the CUSP project)