- Address: Urban Big Data Centre, 7 Lilybank Gardens, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK G12 8RZ
- Email: Yang.Wang@glasgow.ac.uk
Dr Yang Wang joined UDBC as a research associate in 2016. She has an MSc and a PhD in Computer Science both from the University of the West of Scotland (UWS).
Previously, she worked in a number of research projects in Imperial College London and the University of Strathclyde. She works on the Catch! project and is part of the Housing & Neighborhoods and Urban Governance teams in UDBC.
- The impact of the sharing economy, Airbnb, to the city's neighbourhoods;
- The use of Customer Relationship System (CRS) in Urban Governance;
- The use of the new form of big data, such as social media Twitter, in Urban Analysis;
- Managing and analyzing GPS trajectories in Urban Mobility.