Share Scotland 2022
- Thursday 24 March 2022
- 9:30 - 12:30 (GMT)
- Online GET DIRECTIONS
UBDC's Dr Justine Gangneux will take part in a panel session on 'Data needs, capabilities and uses' at this online conference.
This conference, organised by the Society for innovation, technology and modernisation (Socitm), will acknowledge the step change that local public service providers have taken since the emergence of the pandemic.
The aim of the event is to come away with conversations and actions that will support harnessing digital, data and IT capabilities to:
- create social and economic wealth;
- improve productivity and employment;
- increase the health and wellbeing of all; and
- deliver resilient, sustainable and connected places – improving the quality of life for people and communities
Dr Gangneux, will take part in the panel session with Dr Colin Birchenhall, Chief Digital Officer, Glasgow City Council & Chief Technology Officer, Digital Office for Scottish Local Government. With such great demand on local authorities, forcing them to adapt quickly and innovate in demanding times, the panel will discuss:
- Reshaping data governance
- Strengthening of data collaboration
- Decision making