Scotland Policy Conference on Reviewing Curriculum for Excellence
- Tuesday 6 October 2020
- 08:30 - 13:00 (BST)
University of Glasgow PhD Student, and UBDC associate, Barry Black will be a keynote speaker at this online conference that will assess the next steps for Scotland’s Curriculum for Excellence.
Barry will be speaking on 'Priorities for Scotland’s exam system'.
- Progress of the independent review of Curriculum for Excellence
- The implementation and current performance of Curriculum for Excellence in Scotland’s schools
- Raising attainment at secondary level - improving the transition towards the Senior Phase, tackling regional gaps in attainment, and achieving parity of esteem for vocational qualifications
- An international case study in curriculum design and reform
- Priorities for reforming the Scottish curriculum - improving curriculum design, widening the breadth of learning, and raising the consistency of delivery
- Outlining the future vision for the Curriculum for Excellence