Chau Man Fung
- Address: 7 Lilybank Gardens, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, G12 8RZ
- Telephone: +44 (0) 141 330 8206
- Email: ChauMan.Fung@glasgow.ac.uk
Chau Man Fung joined UBDC as a research associate in transport analytics in October 2019. She has an MSc and a PhD in economics from the University of Leuven.
Chau Man received her Bachelor of Economics degree at the University of Hong Kong. She earned her master’s and PhD at the department of economics, University of Leuven. Her graduate research focused on transport pricing and infrastructure investment. As a postdoctoral researcher at the same university, she worked on the dynamic road pricing project in the Brussels Region and continued her work on optimal provision of public transport.
Her current focus is on the relationship between public transport and active travel.
- Public transport disruptions and cycling
- Combination of transport policies (transport pricing, public transport provision, low emission zones)
- Supply and pricing of public transport
- Equity in transport